Girl Puts an Egg In a Microwave, She Was NOT Expecting What It Would Do

Microwaves are awesome. They’ve completely changed the cooking game when it comes to making quick meals and has undoubtedly saved many a college student from burning down their dorm hall kitchen in an attempt to make food at midnight.

However, they’re definitely not for everything: forks, styrofoam, and iPhones have all fallen victim to this treacherous beast. But now, thanks to this one girl, we now know one other item you should never put into a microwave: eggs.

Check out this video below. Try not to laugh too hard. We just feel bad for her!

Source: Why You Shouldn’t Microwave An Egg by AFV on Rumble